"Green is the new Pink Bike-a-Thon" - a scenic 28km through the East Coast Park Connector.
An final year project event by the Flying Cows, four final year NTU students frm the Wee Kim Wee School of Communication and Information! You gotta love the URL: makegreenthenewpink.wordpress.com
Registration ends tomorrow so hop over quick.
- Start point: Sun Plaza Park
- End point/picnic ground: East Coast Park Area C4
- Date/day: 14 Feb 2009/Saturday
- Reporting time: 0645hours
- Flag-off: 0800 hours
- Registration fee: $15 (+ bike rental + helmet rental fee + attractive goodie bag)
The exhibition is over, but there is also a blogging contest open until 7th March 2009 with a 7-speed Dahon bike as 1st prize!