- Roads dangerous for cyclists (Cycling safety Pt 1) [06:31]
Cyclists and motorists are clashing over their right to Singapore's roads. RazorTV finds out the grievances cyclists have about motorists.
- Motorists afraid of cyclists (Cycling safety Pt 2) [03:06]
Motorists say that cyclists in Singapore do not practise safe cycling and often flout traffic regulations.
- More cyclists = more accidents? (Cycling safety Pt 3) [04:07]
With more cyclists on the road, the jostle for space has become more intense. RazorTV finds out if having more road cyclists mean more accidents.
- Cycling to work is a breeze (Cycling safety Pt 4) [04:52]
RazorTV follows Theodore Teo, assistant director at the Office of Career Services at Singapore Management University, from his home in Dover to his workplace in Victoria Street. Find out how he survives the bustling morning traffic.
- How to ride safely (Cycling safety Pt 5) [05:45]
RazorTV learns how to ride safely on Singapore's roads from Theodore Teo, a committee member of Safe Cycling Task Force.
Wednesday, June 23, 2010
Razor TV five part feature on Cycling Safety (21 Jun 2010)
Link to the videos at Razor TV here. Click part 1 and the video will continue through all five parts. The team talked to Theodore Teo, Benoi Valin and various other cyclists and motorists.